- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 - 33 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Course: Breakfast
A hearty one-pan meal loaded with vegetables and baked eggs.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound small yellow potatoes, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 avocado, cut into 6 slices
- Salsa for serving
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Melt the butter over medium-high heat in a 10–12-inch oven-safe skillet. Add the potatoes and cook 10 minutes. Add the peppers, onions and garlic. Continue cooking for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in black beans, cilantro, salt and pepper. Use a spatula to spread the mixture evenly throughout the pan. Sprinkle on cheese.
Crack the eggs across the top of the potato mixture. Loosely cover with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
Bake 10 minutes, remove the foil and bake an additional 5 to 8 minutes or until egg whites are fully cooked and yolk is still runny.
Serve with fresh avocado slices and salsa.
Back to top