Southwestern Egg Rolls with Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Line your baking sheets with Reynolds Wrap®Heavy Duty Foil for stick-free cooking and easy cleanup.
- For the cilantro dipping sauce:
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and deveined, optional
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 avocados, halved, peeled and seeded
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil. Grease or spray foil to prevent sticking.
Combine cilantro, sour cream, jalapeño, mayonnaise, garlic and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Mash avocados using a potato masher. Add black beans, corn, tomato, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and salt and pepper and gently toss to combine.
Place avocado mixture in the center of each wrapper. Bring the bottom edge of the wrapper tightly over the filling, folding in the sides. Continue rolling until the top of the wrapper is reached. Using your finger, rub the edges of the wrapper with water, pressing to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and avocado mixture.
Place egg rolls on the prepared baking dish. Lightly coat with nonstick spray.
Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 18 to 20 minutes.
Serve immediately with cilantro dipping sauce.