Southwest Chicken Casserole
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Course: Main Dish
This tasty Southwest Chicken Casserole recipe is the perfect weeknight meal and with a Reynolds Bakeware Pan with carrier, you can drop it off at a friends house with ease.
- 6 cups of cooked white long grain rice
- 15 ounce can of black beans, drained
- 2 cups of frozen corn kernels
- 10 ounce can of diced tomatoes with jalapeños, drained
- 1 seeded and diced green bell pepper
- 2 cups of chopped cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups of shredded Colby-jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Reynolds® Bakeware 13x9 Pan with Carrier
PREHEAT the oven to 350°.
COMBINE the rice, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, green bell pepper, chopped chicken and enchilada sauce into a large bowl and mix.
POUR the mixture into a Reynolds Bakeware 13x9 Pan and spread it out using a rubber spatula.
SPRINKLE the shredded cheese all over the top.
BAKE at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is lightly browned.
Back to top