Sonoran Shrimp Packets
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups instant brown rice
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high.
CENTER one-fourth of corn on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with shrimp and salsa. Drizzle with lime juice and oil.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 14 to 18 minutes on cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 12 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
SERVE with Chili Rice. To prepare rice while packets are cooking, combine chicken bouillon granules, chili powder and brown rice; cook following package directions.
Back to top