Slow-Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 14-ounce can vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained Hot cooked rice
In a 3-1/2- to 5-quart slow cooker, combine carrots, potatoes, garbanzo beans, green beans, onion, garlic, tapioca, curry powder, coriander, crushed red pepper, salt, and cinnamon.
Pour broth over all.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours. Stir in undrained tomatoes. Cover; let stand for 5 minutes.
Serve over hot cooked rice.
Back to top