Slow Cooker Red and White Chili
- Servings: 6
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 6 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. each) navy beans, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and cayenne pepper
OPEN slow cooker liner and place it inside a 5- to 6 1/2 -quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
PLACE all ingredients in the slow cooker liner; stir gently to mix. Place lid on slow cooker.
COOK on LOW for 6 to 7 hours OR on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours until hot and sauce thickens slightly.
CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve food directly from slow cooker liner. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.