Slow Cooker Hot Cheesy Chicken Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 36
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
For a yummy appetizer the whole family will love, try this twist on a classic cheese dip.
- 1 pound pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut in cubes
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes & green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Tortilla chips, crackers or cut veggies, for serving
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Openslow cooker liner and place it inside a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
Place cubed cheese product, chicken, tomatoes and green chilies, and cumin (if desired) into slow cooker liner. Place lid on slow cooker.
Cook on low for 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Set slow cooker control to warm setting.
Carefully remove lid to allow steam to escape. Add green onions; stir gently to mix all ingredients. Serve dip directly from slow cooker liner using a wooden or plastic utensil. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss. Estimate 2 tablespoons per serving.
Back to top