Slow Cooker Cranberry Apricot Oatmeal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 - 6 hours
- Servings: 4 servings, 1 cup each
- Course: Breakfast
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups steel-cut oats
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Place liner in slow cooker as directed on package.
Combine all remaining ingredients except nuts in prepared slow cooker; cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 1-3/4 to 2-1/2 hours) or until oats are tender.
Serve topped with nuts.
Substitute golden raisins for the apricots.
Back to top