Slow Cooker Chili
- Servings: 8
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz.) red kidney beans, undrained
- 2 packages (1.25 oz.) chili seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Cheese and sour cream (optional)
OPEN Reynolds Slow Cooker Liner and place it inside a 5- to 6 1/2-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.
BROWN ground beef, bell pepper and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is no longer pink. Drain well.
PLACE beef mixture into slow cooker liner. Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over beef mixture; gently stir with wooden or plastic spoon to combine. Place lid on slow cooker.
COOK on LOW for 6 to 7 hours OR on HIGH for 3 to 3 1/2 hours until heated through.
CAREFULLY remove lid to allow steam to escape. Serve food directly from slow cooker liner. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.
Back to top