Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip with Celery and Pita
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 1/2 - 3 hours
- Servings: 35
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Score big with this slow cooker buffalo chicken dip that’s bursting with flavor. It’s perfect for game day or casual entertaining any time of the year.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 6 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), cubed
- 2 cups bottled cayenne pepper wing sauce (Frank’s Red Hot®)
- 1 1/2 cups ranch salad dressing
- 1 8-ounce carton sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese, shredded Monterey Jack and/or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Celery sticks, pita bread, and/or tortilla chips for dipping
Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. Combine chicken, cream cheese, wing sauce, salad dressing, sour cream, and cheese in the slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Stir and sprinkle with green onions.
Turn slow cooker to warm setting; keep warm for up to 2 hours before serving. Serve warm with celery sticks, pita bread, and/or tortilla chips. Serve food directly from lined slow cooker. Do not lift or transport liner with food inside. Cool slow cooker completely; remove liner and toss.