Slow Cooker Brisket Barbecue Sandwiches
- Servings: 12 - 16 sandwiches
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 3-pound beef brisket
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin or chili powder
- 3 cups bottled barbecue sauce
- 12 to 16 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split
- Dill pickle slices (optional)
- Red onion slices (optional)
Trim fat from brisket. Cut the brisket, if necessary, to fit in a 3-1/2- to 4-quart crockery cooker.
Line slow cooker with the Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Add water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and cumin or chili powder.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. About 1 hour before serving, remove the meat from the cooker.
Discard cooking liquid. Using two forks to pull, shred meat and return it to the cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce. Cover and cook on the high-heat setting for 30 to 45 minutes or until heated through.
Serve atop split Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns with pickles and onion, if desired.
Back to top