Slow Cooked Moroccan Chicken
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 8 oz. baby carrots with tops, trimmed, or baby carrots, halved lengthwise if large
- 1/2 cup pitted dried plums (prunes)
- 1 14-oz. can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
- 1-1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine onion and carrots. Add plums and broth. Top with chicken. In a small bowl combine curry powder, salt, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over chicken.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Remove chicken, fruit, and vegetables from cooker with a slotted spoon.
Spoon some of the cooking juices on each serving.