Shrimp Marinara with Pasta
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined medium uncooked shrimp
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) sliced carrots, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 jar (27.75 oz.) extra chunky mushroom and green pepper spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Hot cooked pasta
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
PLACE one-fourth of shrimp on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Combine carrots, zucchini, onion, spaghetti sauce and red pepper flakes; spoon over shrimp.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 14 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill. Serve over pasta; sprinkle with cheese.