Shrimp en Papillote
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon each seasoned salt and pepper
- 8 fresh lemon slices
- 1/2 pkg.(1 lb) angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
TEAR off four 15-inch sheets of Reynolds Parchment Paper. Fold each parchment sheet in half.
UNFOLD each parchment sheet. Place 1/4 of shrimp on each sheet near fold. Mix olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Top shrimp with 1/4 of olive oil mixture and 2 lemon slices.
FOLD over other half of each parchment sheet to enclose ingredients. To seal edges together, start at the top corner, making small overlapping folds down entire length of package. At the end of the package, twist the last fold several times to make a tight seal. Repeat to make 4 packages. Place parchment packages on a large cookie sheet.
BAKE to minutes. While packages are baking, toss pasta with Parmesan cheese, sundried tomatoes, olive oil and parsley. Place cooked parchment packages on one side of dinner plates. Carefully cut an X in top of each package to allow steam to escape. Serve immediately with pasta on other half of plate.