- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 3 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
Place turkey in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with black pepper and cayenne pepper.
In a small bowl combine chicken broth, soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, sesame oil, and garlic. Pour over turkey in cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Transfer turkey to a serving platter, reserving cooking liquid. Cover turkey to keep warm.
For sauce, strain cooking liquid into a small saucepan. In a small bowl combine cornstarch and the cold water. Stir into liquid in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. If desired, slice turkey.
Spoon sauce over turkey. Sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds.
Back to top