Sausage and 4-Cheese Lasagna
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 9 - 12
- Course: Main Dish
Load up your plate with this appetizing Sausage and 4-Cheese Lasagna recipe that makes for the perfect weeknight meal!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small diced yellow onion
- two 28 ounce cans diced tomatoes, unstrained
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon dry basil
- 12 boiled and cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 pound cooked loose mild Italian sausage
- 8 ounces’ ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces shredded asiago cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Reynolds® Bakeware Lasagna Pan with Hot Pad and Carrier
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Heat the olive oil in a large pot on high heat and add in the onions and sauté for 4 to 6 minutes.
Add in the tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste to thicken and add in the dry oregano, dry basil, and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
Pour 1 cup of the tomato sauce in the bottom of 1 Reynolds® Bakeware Lasagna Pan with Hot Pad and Carrier.
Place 3 cooked lasagna noodles on top of the sauce.
Spread2 ounces of ricotta cheese evenly across the 3 noodles.
Layer on 4 ounces of cooked Italian sausage, shredded mozzarella, shredded parmesan cheese, and asiago cheese followed up by adding on 1 more cup of tomato sauce.
Repeat the process 3 more times finishing with a small amount of shredded parmesan cheese.
Bake in the oven on 350° for 60 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted and is lightly browned on top.
Back to top