- Servings: 12
- Course: Side Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 16-ounce package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 16-ounce package frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 14-3/4-ounce can cream-style corn
- 1 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 8-ounce carton light dairy sour cream
In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine whole kernel corn, lima beans, cream-style corn, sweet pepper, cheese, onion, and cumin seeds. Pour the water over all.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Gently stir in sour cream. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Back to top