- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, 1/2–inch thick, fat trimmed
- 3 cups fresh snow peas
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- Angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
SLICE steak across the grain into thin strips. Center one-fourth of beef strips on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Top with snow peas. Combine teriyaki sauce, peanut butter and cornstarch; mix until smooth and well blended. Pour teriyaki mixture evenly over meat and vegetables.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 14 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven
OR GRILL 10 to 14 minutes in covered grill.
SERVE over angel hair pasta. Sprinkle each serving with tomatoes and green onions.
Back to top