Santa Fe Beef Medley
- Cook Time: 10 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4–inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1 can (8 3/4 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup beef gravy
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Sante Fe seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium–high.
CENTER one–half of steak cubes on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Sante Fe seasoning. Arrange zucchini, red pepper and corn on top of steak. Combine gravy, remaining seasoning and salt; drizzle over beef and vegetables.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
BAKE 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
Back to top