- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/4 cup thick salsa, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chopped green chilies
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Mexican or taco blend shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon each ground coriander, garlic powder, and seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. SHAKE flour in Reynolds Oven Bag; place in 13x9-inch baking pan. Add 1/2 cup salsa to bag. Squeeze bag to blend in flour.
COMBINE ground beef with 1/2 cup salsa and other ingredients until well blended. Place in bag, shaping into a 9 x 4-inch loaf.
CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top.
BAKE 1 hour or until firm when top is pressed and meat thermometer reads 165°F. Carefully open bag and spoon remaining salsa on top. Let stand 10 minutes; slice and serve.
Back to top