- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Course: Main Dish
Looking for a simple weeknight meal? Try this delicious Salmon Veracruz Recipe that is loaded with peppers, onions and tomatoes!
- 10 sliced fresh tomatoes
- 1 peeled and sliced yellow onion
- 1 each seeded and sliced red and green bell pepper
- 1 seeded and sliced jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 cup pitted and sliced green olives
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil + more for glazing
- 8 4-ounce fresh fillets of salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Add tomatoes, onion, peppers, capers, olives, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper to a Reynolds® Lasagna Bakeware Pan and mix.
Set the salmon fillets over top of the vegetables and glaze each piece of fish with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 50 minutes or until the salmon is lightly browned and cooked through out.
Optional garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
Serve hot alongside white rice.
Back to top