Salmon & Couscous Packets
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 1 package (5.8 oz.) couscous, with garlic flavored seasoning packet
- 1 1/4 cups water, divided
- 1 package(6 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms, reserve 12 slices for garnish
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- 4 salmon fillets(4 to 6 oz. each), fresh or thawed
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
MIX couscous, seasoning packet, 3/4 cup water, mushrooms and almonds.
CENTER one-fourth of couscous mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Top with a salmon fillet. Sprinkle salmon with ginger; drizzle with sesame oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with chopped green onion and 3 mushroom slices.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and one end of packet. Through open end, add one-fourth of remaining water. Double fold remaining end to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets. Place packets on a cookie sheet.
BAKE to minutes or until salmon is opaque in center.
Back to top