Salmon with Asparagus & Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Cook Time: 18 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 4 salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 450°F.
CENTER one-fourth of asparagus on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Top with salmon fillet; sprinkle with thyme and salt. Top with sun-dried tomatoes; drizzle with vinaigrette.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets. Place packets on a cookie sheet.
BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until salmon is opaque in center. If desired, sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
Back to top