Rustic Roasted Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes (Chill time: 2 hours)
- Servings: 8 - 10
- Course: Side Dish
A tasty twist on the traditional potato salad.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, skins on and each cut in 4 to 6 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line an 18x13x1-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
Arrange potatoes in single layer in prepared pan. Drizzle with oil then toss in the pan. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
Place eggs, celery and onion in a large bowl. Add potatoes and toss to combine.
Whisk together yogurt, mustard, dill, lemon juice and paprika. Pour over the potato mixture. Stir to coat. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.