Roasted Tomatoes and Burrata Caprese Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Course: Side Dish
Savor the classic Caprese flavors of mozzarella and balsamic from Heidi Larsen of Foodie Crush and enjoy this tasty salad all year round.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper
- 1-2 balls of burrata cheese OR 8 ounces of small fresh mozzarella balls such as Ciliegine
- 2 teaspoons good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees F. On a small sheet pan lined with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, toss the tomatoes and garlic with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Add salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
Transfer the warm tomatoes to a serving platter.
Drain the water from the burrata or mozzarella balls and add to the warm tomatoes.
Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar then season with the kosher salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss gently to coat if desired.
Gently tear the basil leaves into smaller pieces and scatter over the salad and serve.
Back to top