Roasted Portabellas with Mediterranean Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons bottled balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 packages (6 oz. each) sliced portabella mushrooms
- Red onion, cut into -inch strips
- Salad: 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Mediterranean salad mix (escarole, leaf, radicchio, endive)
- 1 cup julienne or matchstix carrots
- 1 small red pepper pieces, cut into inch cubes
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- Chopped cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
PREHEAT oven to 400F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
ADD flour and balsamic dressing to oven bag; gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Add mushrooms and onions; turn bag several times to coat vegetables with dressing.
CLOSE bag with nylon tie. Cut six -inch slits in neck of bag. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
BAKE 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender when pierced with a fork. COMBINE salad ingredients in a large bowl while mushrooms are baking.
REMOVE mushrooms from oven and carefully cut open bag. Let cool slightly. Serve on plate with salad; drizzle additional balsamic vinaigrette dressing over mushrooms and salad, if desired.
Back to top