Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 1 whole chicken (3 1/2 to 4 1/2 lbs.)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 6 baby portabella mushrooms, halved
- 2 large zucchini, sliced 1/2" thick
- 2 large yellow squash, sliced 1/2" thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced 1/2" thick
- 1 medium onion, cut in eighths
- Seasoned salt
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. For easy cleanup, line a 13x9x2-inch pan with Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
PLACE chicken in foil-lined pan. Combine garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Brush chicken with half of olive oil mixture. Arrange vegetables around chicken. Drizzle vegetables with remaining olive oil mixture. Sprinkle seasoned salt and pepper over chicken and vegetables.
MAKE a foil tent by placing a sheet of foil over chicken, leaving space between top of chicken and foil tent for heat circulation. Crimp foil to rim of pan.
BAKE 45 minutes. Remove foil cover.
CONTINUE BAKING 15 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 180°F.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIPS: To line pan, flip pan upside down. Press a sheet of foil around pan. Remove foil. Flip pan upright and drop foil inside. Crimp edges to rim of pan. To reduce fat and calories, remove skin from chicken before eating.
Back to top