Roasted Cauliflower with Cheese Sauce
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 9
- Course: Side Dish
This delicious roasted cauliflower dish is both cheesy and creamy. The whole family will ask for seconds.
- 3 heads of trimmed cauliflower
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small diced yellow onion
- 3 finely minced cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces of shredded cheddar
- 6 ounces of shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
PREHEAT the oven to 375°
BOIL the cauliflower in a large pot of boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Strain and add to a large bowl.
COOK the onions and garlic in a large pot on high heat with olive oil until golden brown.
ADD the cream to the onion pot and cook until the cream begins to become thick, about 10 minutes.
WHISK in 4 ounces each of cheddar and Monterey jack cheese to the cream until combined.
ADD the cream to the bowl with the cauliflower and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
POUR the cream cauliflower into a Reynolds® Bakeware Casserole Pan.
SPRINKLE on the remaining cheese over the cauliflower.
BAKE in the oven for 30 minutes on 375° or until the cheese and cauliflower and golden brown.
Back to top