Roast Turkey Breast Stuffed with Apples
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes - 1 hour 30 minutes at 400°F; Stand: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Course: Main Dish
Tender, juicy turkey breasts are stuffed with a sweet and savory apple filling for a celebration-worthy dish. And with a Reynolds® Bakeware Roaster Pan, it's easy to take this dish anywhere!
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Add an extra bit of flavor to your next holiday meal! Bake this tender, juicy Roast Turkey Breast Stuffed with Apples in a bakeware pan for a quick and delicious dinner and even faster cleanup.
- 1 boneless turkey breast (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3/4 cup dried apples, snipped
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme
- Fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Set aside a Reynolds® Bakeware Roaster Pan.
CUT a slit horizontally through the thickest part of the breast to, but not through, the other side. Open up like a book and sprinkle turkey evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
COMBINE dried apples, onions, lemon peel, snipped sage, and thyme in a medium bowl. Spoon stuffing into the turkey. Fold shut. Tie in several places with heavy 100% cotton kitchen string or secure with metal skewers. Insert a few whole sage leaves under the skin. Rub oil over skin; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
ROAST, uncovered in roaster pan, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until an oven-safe meat thermometer registers 165°F. Remove turkey.
COVER with aluminum foil; let stand 10 minutes before carving.
Back to top