Rice Pudding with Dried Apricots
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 to 4 hours
- Servings: 8
- Course: Dessert
This sweet treat is easy to cook for the whole family.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 8.8 oz. pouches long-grain cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp. crystallized ginger
- 1 6 oz. bag dried apricots
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
Line a 4-5 quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
In large bowl whisk together evaporated milk, condensed milk, eggs, and salt. Stir in rice, crystallized ginger, and dried apricots. Pour into slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 to 4 hours.
Back to top