Quick and Easy Baked Ziti
- Cook Time: 35 - 40 minutes
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 4 cups (about 32 oz jar) chunky garden-style pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 package (16 oz.) ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese OR cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
COMBINE ground beef, pasta sauce and 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Stir pasta into meat sauce; spread half of mixture evenly in parchment-lined pan. Top with half of Mozzarella cheese.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and remaining Italian seasoning; spread over Mozzarella cheese in pan. Spread remaining pasta mixture over ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
BAKE to minutes or until hot and cheese is golden brown. Let stand minutes before serving.