Pulled Pork Sliders
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Servings: 15 - 20
- Course: Main Dish
Make these delicious Barbecue Pulled Pork Sliders that the whole family will love
- 5-pound boneless pork shoulder
- 3 tablespoons of Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 3 cups of bbq sauce
- 15 to 20 mini buns
COMBINE all dry seasonings and ingredients in a bowl and mix
RUB the dry seasoning mixture on all sides of the pork shoulder, cover with foil and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
PREHEAT oven to 300°
PLACE the rubbed pork shoulder into a Reynolds ® Bakeware roasting pan and cook in the oven for about 6 hours.
SHRED the pork using 2 forks until it is completely broken apart.
MIX in the BBQ sauce with the pulled pork and serve on mini buns
Back to top