Prime Rib Roast
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Course: Main Dish
- 6 pound boneless rib roast
- 1/2 cup of garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup of fresh thyme leaves
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 peeled and chopped carrots
- 2 chopped stalks of celery
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
PREHEAT the oven to 375°.
ADD the garlic, thyme leaves, olive oil, salt and pepper to a food processor and process until it becomes a thick paste.
PLACE the rib roast in a Reynolds® Bakeware Roasting Pan and place the chopped carrots, celery, and onions around the rib roast.
RUB the garlic and thyme paste all over the rib roast so that it is coated on all sides.
BAKE the rib roast on 375° for 90 to 100 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 125° or medium-rare. The rib roast should be firm on the outside and browned on all sides.
REST the rib roast for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.