Pretzel and Caramel Brownies
- Course: Dessert
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box
- 1cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chocolate chips
- 1bag (14 oz) caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1tablespoon milk
- 1 cup pretzels, coarsely crushed
- 1/3cup toffee bits
- 13x9 Reynolds® Bakeware pan
Heat oven to ° F.
Make brownie batter as directed on box, using water, oil, and eggs; stir in / cup semisweet chocolate chips (reserve / cup). Spread into the Reynolds® Bakeware pan.
Bake to minutes or until toothpick inserted inch from edge comes out almost clean. Cool minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium microwaveable bowl, microwave caramels, butter, and milk uncovered on High to minutes, stirring once, until caramels are melted. Carefully pour and spread over warm brownies. Sprinkle with pretzels, remaining / cup semisweet chocolate chips and toffee bits.
Next, melt the half cup of white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Use a fork to drizzle the white chocolate over the brownies to complete the recipe.