- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Course: Main Dish
- 4 pound pork loin
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
PREHEAT the oven to 375°
MIX together the breadcrumbs, olive oil, mustard, rosemary, salt and pepper until it is completely combined.
RUB the mixture all over the pork loin to form a crust on the outside.
PLACE the pork in a Reynolds® Bakeware Roasting Pan.
BAKE the pork in the oven on 375° for 80 minutes or until the pork is firm, golden brown and cooked throughout. Note: The meat will be white when completely cooked.
SLICE and serve.
Back to top