Pork Primavera Sandwiches
- Servings: 10
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 large red sweet pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca, crushed
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork sirloin roast or boneless pork loin roast, trimmed of fat
- 3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 10 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine carrots, sweet pepper, and onion. Sprinkle with tapioca.
Place pork roast on top of vegetables. Pour barbecue sauce over meat.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving juices. Thinly slice meat.
Return sliced meat to slow cooker; stir to coat with sauce. Serve meat on hamburger buns.
Back to top