Pork lo Mein
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 1 12-ounce jar teriyaki glaze
- 1 cup thinly bias-sliced celery
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 5-ounce can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 6-ounce package frozen snow pea pods
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 9 ounces dried curly thin egg noodles
- 1/4 cup cashews
Trim fat from pork. Cut pork into 3/4-inch pieces.
Combine pork, onions, frozen carrots, teriyaki glaze, celery, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and ginger in a 3-1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6 1/2 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours. If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting.
Stir in frozen pea pods and broccoli. Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes more or until pea pods are crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Serve pork mixture over noodles. Sprinkle each serving with cashews.
Back to top