- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 1-3/4 pounds), trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 medium medium-size parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch coins
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch coins
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Place pork, parsnips, carrots and onion in slow cooker. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the paprika; stir to coat. Pour in broth.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 4-1/2 hours. Add green beans; cook 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, blend remaining 2 tablespoons paprika, sour cream, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Stir into slow cooker bowl until thickened.
Back to top