Popcorn & Pretzel Sweet Snack Mix
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 11
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Here's a quick idea for making after school snacks in no time. Mix popcorn with pretzels, almonds and dried cranberries, and drizzle with melted chocolate candy coating. Let set and when hardened break apart.
- 1 2.9 oz. bag microwave low fat popcorn
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted almonds
- 1 cup coarsely chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 bag (12 oz.) premium white baking morsels (chips)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
LINE a 15 1/2x10x1-inch baking pan or large tray with a sheet of Reynolds® Parchment Paper; set aside.
POP popcorn according to package directions; shake bag so that un-popped kernels fall to the bottom.
POUR popcorn, pretzels, almonds and dried cranberries into large bowl. Discard un-popped popcorn kernels.
MELT white morsels according to package directions. Stir in cinnamon; pour over popcorn and pretzels. Toss to evenly coat.
SPREAD evenly on parchment lined tray. Let set to harden, about 1 hour. Break apart large pieces. Store in airtight container.