- Cook Time: 40 - 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup pasta or pizza sauce
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 20 slices pepperoni
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
PLACE onion slices evenly in foil-lined pan. Top onions with chicken, peppers and pasta sauce.
BAKE 20 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
CONTINUE BAKING 20 to 25 minutes longer or until chicken reaches 170°F and juices run clear.