- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
This Pizza Dip recipe is an excellent addition to any game-day celebration.
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 28 ounce can of diced tomatoes and juice
- 4 ounce can of tomato paste
- 1/2 small diced yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of dry Italian seasoning blend
- 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped pepperoni
- sliced French bread
- salt and pepper to taste
PREHEAT the oven to 350°.
COOK the onions in a large pot on high heat with olive oil until they become slightly brown.
ADD in the can of diced tomatoes and juice once the onions are brown.
BRING the tomatoes to a boil and whisk in the tomato paste.
COOK the tomato sauce on medium heat until it becomes thick and add 1½ tablespoons of Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
EVENLY SPREAD the cream cheese on the bottom of a Reynolds® 8x8 Bakeware pan.
POUR the hot tomato sauce on top of the cream cheese followed up with the shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
SPRINKLE on the pepperoni and bake the pan in the oven for 25 minutes.
SEREVE with sliced French bread.
Back to top