Pigs in a Blanket
- Cook Time: 12 - 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Pigs in a Blanket are bite-size but big on flavor. Wrap mini beef franks with flaky crescents for a family-favorite appetizer.
- 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated reduced fat crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry barbecue seasoning blend
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 8 light beef franks
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper or Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
SEPARATE dough into triangles on parchment paper. Sprinkle each triangle with barbecue seasoning. Place cheese on wide end of triangle, leaving 1/4-inch of dough around cheese.
ROLL UP each hot dog, starting with the wide end of triangle, rolling toward the point.
BAKE to minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Back to top