Perfect Garlic & Parmesan Potatoes
- Cook Time: 15 - 35 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Side Dish
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite–size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
CENTER potatoes evenly on sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or GRILL 15 to 20 minutes in covered grill. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Back to top