Peanut Butter Stuffed Strawberries
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 10 - 12
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
These healthy, bite-size PB&J-style snacks are a perfect treat for the whole family.
- 1 16-ounce container of strawberries
- 1/3 cup peanut butter or any other smooth nut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Reynolds Wrap® Parchment Paper
Line a 18x13x1-inch baking pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
Cut stems off strawberries, then hollow out the inside to create a small cavity.
Place peanut butter in a quart-sized plastic storage bag. Cut the corner of the bag, then pipe peanut butter inside the strawberries. Transfer strawberries to prepared baking pan.
Drizzle strawberries with melted chocolate. Chill until chocolate is set.
Back to top