Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 9 minutes
- Servings: 36 cookies
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon each salt and baking soda
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 bag (11.5 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup each chopped peanuts and quick cooking oats
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with Reynolds® Parchment Paper; set aside.
COMBINE flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl; set aside.
BEAT peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar in a large bowl on medium speed until well blended. Beat in milk, vanilla and egg just until blended.
REDUCE speed to low. Gradually add flour mixture, beating after each addition until well blended. Stir in chocolate chunks, peanuts and oats.
DROP by heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon.
BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are set and edges start to brown. Slide parchment with cookies onto a wire rack to cool.
Back to top