Peanut Butter Bliss Cupcakes
- Cook Time: 18 - 22 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Course: Dessert
Everyday cupcake fun when using Reynolds® Staybrite® Baking cups.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 24 miniature chocolate peanut butter candy cups
- 1 container (12 oz.) ready-to-spread whipped cream cheese frosting
- 1/4 cup peanut butter blended with chocolate
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place 24 Reynolds® Foil Baking Cups in muffin pans or on a cookie sheet; set aside.
PREPARE cake mix following package directions for 24 cupcakes. Spoon batter into baking cups. Press one chocolate peanut butter candy cup into the center of each cup.
BAKE 18 to 22 minutes. Cool.
MIX frosting and peanut butter in a medium bowl until well blended. Frost cupcakes. Top with chocolate shavings, if desired.
Back to top