Peanut Butter and Banana Drops
- Cook Time: 8 - 10 minutes per batch
- Servings: 40 cookies
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 16-1/2-ounce package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup dried banana chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar, demerara sugar, or colored coarse sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine cookie dough, banana chips, and chocolate pieces.
Seal bag; knead mixture with your hands until dough is well mixed. Remove dough from bag.
Place sugar in a small bowl. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll balls in sugar to coat.
Place balls 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Flatten balls slightly.
Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; let cool.
To Store: Layer cookies between parchment paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to days or freeze for up to months.
Back to top