Peanut-Apple Crunch Balls
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 18
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil spread
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup rice and wheat cereal flakes, crushed slightly
- 1 cup bran flakes, crushed slightly
- 1/3 cup finely snipped dried apples
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate (with cocoa butter), chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon shortening
Line a baking sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper, set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine peanut butter, vegetable oil spread, and honey. Cook over low heat just until melted and nearly smooth, whisking constantly. Stir in cereals, apples, peanuts, and apple pie spice until well mixed.
Divide mixture into 18 portions. Using slightly wet hands, shape mixture into balls. Let stand on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet about 15 minutes or until firm.
In a small saucepan, combine white chocolate and shortening; cook and stir over low heat until melted.
Drizzle balls with melted white chocolate. Let stand about 15 minutes or until white chocolate is set (if necessary, chill balls until white chocolate is firm). Makes 18 servings.
Back to top