Peach and Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- Course: Dessert
Be sure to try this amazing Peach and Blueberry Cobbler Recipe that is sure to be fan favorite!
- 4 cups of peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced thin
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups of self rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 3 ounces of unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of uncooked oatmeal
Peel, pitt and slice the peaches and set aside.
In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar and milk and also set aside.
In another bowl cream together 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal and 3 ounces of butter and set aside.
Pour the in batter into a 13 x 9 non-stick Reynolds® Bakeware pan. Next, evenly spread the peaches and blueberries over the batter and top off with the oatmeal streusel.
Bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
Back to top