Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Course: Main Dish
Make these fall off the bone Oven Baked BBQ Ribs that are perfect for any outdoor get together.
- 2 racks of bone in pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons of Kosher Salt
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Cumin
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- ½ tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of beef stock
- 2 cups of BBQ sauce
COMBINE all dry seasonings and ingredients in a bowl and mix.
RUB the dry seasoning mixture on all sides of the pork ribs, cover with foil and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
PREHEAT the oven to 300°.
CUT the pork ribs in half so that there are 4 total ½ racks.
PLACE the rubbed pork ribs into a Reynolds ® Bakeware roasting pan, cover with foil and cook in the oven for about 4 hours.
POUR 1 ½ cups of BBQ sauce all over the ribs once they are done cooking and quickly sear on a hot grill (450° to 550°) for 3 minutes on each side.
SERVE the ribs with the remaining ½ cup of BBQ sauce.
Back to top